Welcome to the MC3 job link, a place where you can find excellent job listings for teachers, childcare workers, and other support staff. Please contact the individual providers for specific information.
First Friends Montessori Preschool is looking for Teacher Aide/Assistant
Posted on Novmeber 2023
We are looking for 2 dedicated teacher’s aides to join our team starting January 8, 2024. This is a full time position (7-8 hours a day, 5 days a week M-F) at a high quality preschool in Fairfax, CA. You will be immersed in a Montessori program and learn from highly qualified and experienced childhood education experts and teachers. This community is built upon principles of respect, compassion, and integrity, creating a welcoming, friendly, and secure environment. We are looking for people who are interested in upholding these values and growing with our team. We look forward to connecting with you!
ABOUT FIRST FRIENDS MONTESSORI
First Friends Montessori has been referred to as Ross Valley's best kept secret. Our families say it's because we offer outstanding care, outstanding teachers and an outstanding program. But it's our friendly atmosphere and loving relationships we've made over the years with our families that we are most proud of. We have been serving children 2.5 through 5 and their families for 25 years. First Friends Montessori is dedicated to providing a nurturing environment rooted in care, respect, and safety for each child and family within our community. We believe that relationships are the foundation of all learning, and that each child deserves individualized care and attention in order to thrive, learn, and grow. Our program is child- centered, relationship-based, and developmental. First Friends Montessori provides the foundation for social skills, relational and emotional thinking, problem solving, creativity, language acquisition, mathematics, and literacy skills. This foundation will help children become confident, active, connected, empathetic, joyful and curious lifelong learners.
● Assist with the care and supervision of a group of up to 24 children ages 2.5 through entry into elementary school.
● Assist teachers in providing appropriate early childhood education experiences for the children in art, music, literature, science, language and mathematics.
● Assist the teacher in promoting and supervising activities, which promote the healthy emotional, social, intellectual and physical development of each child.
● Providing and maintaining a neat and organized classroom; take responsibility for the upkeep of all educational materials and equipment.
● Cleans and disinfects frequently touched surfaces and materials throughout the
● Ensures cleanliness of children; helping children establish good habits of toileting,
● Perform diaper changes.
● Assist in supervising all activities to insure safety of each child at all times including
indoor play, outdoor play, and nap time.
● Materials prep as directed by the Teacher.
● Snack prep and clean up.
● Attend all scheduled staff meetings, staff in-service training, parent meetings.
● Treat each child, family, and colleague with respect and integrity.
● Knowledge and understanding of early childhood development and education
(Emergent and Montessori Curriculum preferred).
● Must be reliable, timely, and responsible.
● Personable and able to engage with young children and their families.
● High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
● Completion of 6 ECE or CDE semester units (or equivalent quarter units) OR completion
of at least 2 semester units in ECE or CDE each semester following initial employment, and
continuation in the educational program each semester or quarter until six units have been
● 18 years of age or older.
● Pediatric CPR & First Aid Certificate within 60 days of hire and recertification every 2 years.
● Mandated Reporting Certification and Sexual Harassment Training within 60 days of hire and recertification every 2 years.
● Fingerprint and Criminal Reports clearance is required prior to your first day of work (FBI and DOJ).
● A Doctor’s report, clear TB test, proof of immunizations: MMR, DTaP, Tdap, Flu Shot,
START DATE: January 8, 2024 (or earlier if needed)
SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday, 8:30am-3:30pm (after care hours available as well).
PAID VACATION: All teachers are paid for the two-week Winter Break, one week Spring break.
WORK LOCATION: In-Person in Fairfax, CA
To apply for this position, please email a resume to email@example.com with the subject line “ Application: Preschool Teacher’s Aide at First Friends Montessori ”.
Please no phone calls or walk-ins.
First Friends Montessori is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Community Action Marin is looking for Teachers and Associate Teachers
Posted on August 2023
Please use the links below to check out job postings
This is a link to our Teacher/Teaching roles: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=70196&clientkey=B05B3766D8C2D49D5E292F051AAE7D83
We also have a Preschool Inclusion Assistant position: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=76231&clientkey=B05B3766D8C2D49D5E292F051AAE7D83
And a Bilingual Home Visitor position: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=73381&clientkey=B05B3766D8C2D49D5E292F051AAE7D83