top of page

CalWORKs Programs


CalWORKs Stage 1:

Parents new to the CalWORKs program usually referred to our agency from the County Welfare Department. Marin Child Care Council can provide child care services to families who live in Marin County.


CalWORKs Stage 2:

Parents are either still receiving cash aid or have been discontinued from aid within the previous 24 months. Families must live in Marin County and can transfer from Stage 1 or another Stage 2 agency.


CalWORKs Stage 3:

If funding is available, parents transition from a CalWORKs Stage 1 or Stage 2 program on the first day of the 25th month after discontinuance from aid. Families must live in Marin County.


bottom of page